REAL-LIFE SUPERHEROES

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Costumes & Gear

Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 05 Jun 2005
Time: 14:20:54 -0500
Remote Name: DELETED

Comments

Try dying the Carrier. It gives it a much better look. I dyed mine black with 2 bottles of RIT liquid dye and it looks SOOOOOO much better now!!! Watch out for the dye though, it's pretty foul stuff.

Re: A New Hero

Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 25 Apr 2006
Time: 17:39:09 -0500

Comments

Welcome to the community, Nighthawk. I am Nightfall. I have had limited experience, but I will gladly share what I know. Patrolling about at night sometimes works, but unless you are in a high risk area, I doubt you will happen upon very many crimes taking place. Sometimes patrols can be very boring. If you do happen upon a crime, think before you act. What are your surroundings like? Wide open space? Narrow alley? Is there much light? Is there anything around you can use to your advantage? How many criminals and/or victims are there? These are but a few things to consider. As for stake out points, be careful. I am sure you have seen in the comics or movies the superhero standing on the roof of a building. Sure, you can see far, but you might be risking having someone call the police, believing you a burglar. Regular cars are good, but again be careful, because people will freak out when they see some guy in a car watching a place with binoculars.

Last changed: 11/16/08