REAL-LIFE SUPERHEROES

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: A definition (and more)

Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 14 Jun 2005
Time: 13:28:40 -0500
Remote Name: DELETED

Comments

We're mentioned on Wikipedia? I am shocked! LOL. Thanks for contributing to the forum. It is nice to see people taking an interest! If you are trying to stay below the radar but wish to be listed as "confirmed" we will need some kind of proof that something is being done above and beyond taking pictures of your costume. I must point out that I have respect for anyone who even goes to the effort of creating a decent costume. Anyone who has created a costume but has not started operations yet can be listed as "Gearing Up" instead of unconfirmed. If you wish to be listed as confirmed without being in the news you may submit a video tape of you patrolling or similar confirmation that you have done something. (!!!IF YOU EVER SEND US ANYTHING BE SURE TO OBSERVE ALL SECURITY PRECAUTIONS---SEE THE SECTION ON SUBMITTING YOUR PROFILE!!!) Once we have more active members or a bigger budget we may be able to arrange ride-alongs or joint operations to establish activity. You could also give an interview to a small alternative newspaper in your area which will put you less at risk than a news article in a mainstream newspaper. If you do so, either send us a copy of that issue or let us know about it so we can find a copy of the article online. If staying below the radar is desirable to you, you might actually want to keep that "unconfirmed" status. It moves you in the directon of being an urban myth, which will be taken less seriously by your foes and the law-enforcement community.

Beerio

Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 29 Apr 2006
Time: 17:11:25 -0500

Comments

Beerio

Last changed: 11/16/08