REAL-LIFE SUPERHEROES

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]


Re: Non lethal methods of torture

From:
Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 25 Oct 2005
Time: 20:15:01 -0500

Comments

Torture is never OK. However much of a super hero you want to be, or however "evil" you think someone is, that doesn't give you the right to torture another human being (or animals, either). Forget the fact that every civilized country expressly forbids torture (in fact, that's usually taken as one of the definitions of being civilized); the act is morally reprehensible. I'm 95% sure that you're just a kid who enjoys the fantasy of being a real-life superhero, but based on some of your posts to these forums, the other 5% worries me.


Last changed: 11/16/08