REAL-LIFE SUPERHEROES

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: MAGIC SPELL

Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 30 Nov 2005
Time: 10:40:49 -0600

Comments

I'm not attacking you or anyone else, and I didn't go to asia just to investigate magic, kung fu or whatever. I went there for other reasons and while I was there I looked into things such as magic. Why mention my wife? Because I was making a joke. Geez lighten up will ya? My name is Beerio and you are taking me WAY too seriously. Anyhow if magic is some form of religion to you then I don't have a problem with it or you. I just want to make it clear that using some form of magic to get superpowers of some types is...unpractical, not realistic, not in touch with reality or just plain silly. I know that may sound like an attack but when people start talking about super magic powers it is time to tell them straight up that they are being silly and might get hurt or put in the funny farm. However I say again: If you or anyone else can tell me of a magic spell that works I will try it with an open mind and admit to being wrong if it even works in an halfassed fashion. That seems fair to me how bout you?

Last changed: 11/16/08