REAL-LIFE SUPERHEROES

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: tossing this idea around for a while

Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 17 Feb 2006
Time: 12:38:15 -0600

Comments

Hey, Beerio... fellow cake-eater; I didn't say armour was illagal, but I don't know a single law enforcement officer who likes the idea of 'anyone' aside from police to have all them wonderful toys... but, at least here in the Mile-High, the police seem little better than a sanctioned 'street gang'. Gats, rods, guns, guns, guns... I have found in my experience that those who carry firearms consider them (from their finger-tips to deep into their unconscience) the ultimate equalizier... God in their pocket, eh? They carry the gun because it is their great fear, death-on-a-stick. Blaster are so random and destructivly clumsy... no body figures what happens to that poor jamock 100 yds down the street when that hot lead misses the intended target. I found that most of them don't know how to use them irons, and never give a second thought to practice... and, as usual, I have yet to come up against a 'trained' opponent... except in dojo, where the Master don't let us use them gats, anyway ;). You're former military... damn nice, what was your job with Uncle? ...I do dig yer style... 'til next.

Last changed: 11/16/08