REAL-LIFE SUPERHEROES

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Film

Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 29 Mar 2006
Time: 18:35:19 -0600

Comments

Hello to the real-life superhero community, My name is Seth Thygesen, and I am a student and a filmmaker interested in making a film of variable length (depending on the amount of responses I receive from various inquiries and requests) and I need your help. I have already made an attempt to contact many of you individually after finding e-mail addresses and MySpaces on the three major forums of discussion (Beerio's, Kevlex's, and Nexus': all three of which have this identical message), but due to the security I'm certain you are all trying to maintain, I will never be able to obtain all of your specific contact information. Accordingly, I ask that if you're interested in helping me make this film a success, please contact me at sthygesen@horizon.csueastbay.edu. The more information, the better and longer the film will be. It can be anything from your life of heroics to your motivation to why you wear certain colors. Please contact me as soon as possible to most effectively aid in the production of this film. Thanking you in advance, Seth Thygesen

Last changed: 11/16/08