REAL-LIFE SUPERHEROES

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Have You Ever Seriously Hurt A Criminal?

Category: Superhero Chat
Date: 03 Apr 2006
Time: 15:19:54 -0500

Comments

Heya, Super Dude; Serious as in 'semi-conscious, groaning on the ground, still breathing, busted lip, bleeding nose, no compound fractures' kinda hurt... or serious 'disassembled parts, copious blood, jagged and protruding compound multi-fractures, soon-to-be-late-from-life' kinda hurt? All kiddin' aside, SD, after the villians are laid-low I check the vic first (after all, they are why we do this, right)... then, as time allows (i.e. if there ain't flashing cheeries at the big street end o'the alley, my cue to exit)I'll see if the perp(s) are still breathing. I try and apply only the amount of force that it takes to remind these people of the better angles of their personnality... but, c'mon, 2am in an alley in the 'crack district', one slim waisted and slightly tipsy citizen of the female presusion (spl?), pluse four illeagle foreign nationals... we all know the math. To date there have been no warrents or wants issued... I figure that there would be if'n I may'n have hurt a criminal seriously.

Last changed: 11/16/08